Quit smoking, gone to vapor, feedback?

I've tried most of the PV's out there. Most have either been high maintenance, too much fiddling around , or not enough umph. I did not smoke lights when I did. This past year or two I've had great luck with one called an Ego Vari-volt, or a Spinner, or an Itazte varivolt. You can adjust the amount of vapor and throat hit. All mine have ever needed is charging and with the battery size of 800 mah, it lasts all day.

I've also switched to a Clearomizer like a Kanger tech mini protank and 1.8 ohm replacement coils. This may sound like a lot to remember so if you are out there buying one take this list below and they will know what you want.

Ego VV, Spinner, or Itazte. 800 mah is a good battery size. Ego threading. And a charger, and I buy the piece that I can use with a wall plug.

Clearomizer 2-3 ml capacity. A popular one is Kanger tech mini protank. They usually come with a coil which is the replaceable part. I get the 1.8 ohm. And a charger for a USB port. You can buy a piece that plugs in to the wall

E-liquid. My suggestion is to start with nicotine mg. a bit higher than you smoke now. You can cut down as you go. I started with 12mg, and have used 18mg at times of stress, LOL.. I do like the tobacco flavors, but many like all the fruit and dessert flavors.

List:
Ego VV, Spinner , or Itazte VV.
Clearomizer-2-3 ml capacity, like a Kanger mini protank. 1.8 -2.2 ohm coils.
e-liquid

When you fill the tank, wait 20 minutes before using. If you don't the wick will never work well.

The goal is to find the right PV that makes quitting smoking a no brainer. If the equipment constantly needs tinkering, or the vapor is not satisfying, it's easier to smoke cigarettes.

This is the setup that I find success with. There are many variations. If you buy on ebay, you need to use words other than e-cigarette. Use like Vapor, EGO, clearomizers , etc. Electronic cigarettes and nicotine are not allowed to be sold on Ebay. But Personal Vaporizing equipment is.

I am a wealth of information about this stuff. Not an expert. I do want people to succeed, and know the truth about PV's. There's a great supportive website that is friendly and has all the information in the world, and a list of suppliers on it. PM me for the address.

No, it's A Lot cheaper than smoking. I'm going to estimate the cost: Ego- 25.00, clearomizer-$12.00, liquid 30 ml for about $7.00 and up. So, initially, about $44.00. The liquid should last you an average of 1 month.

A new coil, maybe $2.00, and new juice, less than $10.00. So now 2 months average $56.00. 3 months possibly $68.00. Add a new flavor, so 3 months average cost is $75.00 vaping.

Cigarettes are about $5 a pack the last time I looked. 3 months at a pack a day is 90 days X $5.00 = $ 450.00

Over a year, the average vaping cost would be $300.00 plus any new flavors, gadgets, accessories. VS cigarettes 365 X $5.00 = $1825.00 !!!!

These are estimates based on my use. Everyone's use can differ. I used to smoke a pack a day.

These items are disposable. My 3 Ego's are now 9 months old and work great. But some don't last that long. The replaceable coil that goes inside the clearomizer costs about $2.00, and each one has lasted me 2-4 weeks before it starts getting weaker. But the clearomizer itself lasts until you break it.

I remember after starting vaping and gave up cigarettes (took me 10 days) my rooster was dying. A PV was not enough. I was so upset. I had a spare, so I had 2 PV's going just to get thru the night. And I did it without a cigarette.

On the vaper's website, most people have admitted that they would break the law before going back to cigarettes. The FDA keeps mumbling about restrictions and rules, but they can't even decide whether a PV should be under food rules or drug rules.

You also have to be very careful where you buy your liquid from. Some places can cost a lot more than others. A few days ago I spent almost $20 on a high quality liquid that killed my brand new atomizer in about 4 hours. It has so much sweetener in it, it clogged it up and burned the cotton. I now have to buy a higher quality tank to make up for it.

You just have to be really careful with what you get. Also, remember to try before you buy. That goes for pv's and liquids.

Back
Top Bottom