Quito ~ the best cockerel you will ever have! ~ only 5$!

Oct 26, 2020
This is Quito. ~
image000006.jpg
image000005.jpg
image000004.jpg
image000003.jpg
image000009.jpg
image000001.jpg
image000008.jpg
image000007.jpg
image000000.jpg

I am right outside of ATL and can drive up to an hour to bring Quito to his forever home.
Quito is a very stunning cockerel. His full name is Chiquito. I hand raised him. No other chicks or any mother chickens just me and Quito. He needs to be adopted because I already have 2 roosters and I am too close to neighbors for Quito to be crowing. He crows a lot but not when he is around roosters who are tougher than him (all roosters). He loves chicken swings and instruments. He can scale a 50 foot tree very quickly and fly 20 feet to your outstretched arm. And he follows, comes when called, and loves playing with very small tennis balls. He learned to ring a bell when he wants food. Don´t leave an open can of sparkling water out, he knows how to drink from cans. You can see he knows lots of tricks! His mother is a SQ exchequer Serama pullet and his dad is a Silver mille fleur x miller fleur D´Uccle. He is fully feathered. He is also very small! He has lightly feathered feet and a very small muff. No vulture hocks. A fine red single comb. I have pictures of parents and grandparents by request. Please ask questions.

You must have bantams to adopt Quito.

This is Quito. ~
View attachment 2435496View attachment 2435497View attachment 2435498View attachment 2435500View attachment 2435501View attachment 2435502View attachment 2435503View attachment 2435504View attachment 2435505
I am right outside of ATL and can drive up to an hour to bring Quito to his forever home.
Quito is a very stunning cockerel. His full name is Chiquito. I hand raised him. No other chicks or any mother chickens just me and Quito. He needs to be adopted because I already have 2 roosters and I am too close to neighbors for Quito to be crowing. He crows a lot but not when he is around roosters who are tougher than him (all roosters). He loves chicken swings and instruments. He can scale a 50 foot tree very quickly and fly 20 feet to your outstretched arm. And he follows, comes when called, and loves playing with very small tennis balls. He learned to ring a bell when he wants food. Don´t leave an open can of sparkling water out, he knows how to drink from cans. You can see he knows lots of tricks! His mother is a SQ exchequer Serama pullet and his dad is a Silver mille fleur x miller fleur D´Uccle. He is fully feathered. He is also very small! He has lightly feathered feet and a very small muff. No vulture hocks. A fine red single comb. I have pictures of parents and grandparents by request. Please ask questions.

You must have bantams to adopt Quito.
Best of luck to you and your beautiful Quito

Back
Top Bottom