Quotes and thoughts for the day

lonely-tree.jpg

Wonder if this little guy notices the beauty all around us. He has a great view. :)

Since my life got so busy, this had been about the thread I participated in, beside staff discussions. Got to get my daily quotes fix!
tongue.png
But seriously guys, I love that you found a "home" here and everyone's enjoying this thread so much, myself included. The love and support and humour on this thread is simply amazing. I'm so grateful to you all who took this idea I thought I'd try out and turned it into something so wonderful… Thank you
hugs.gif

Yup, didn't even see the stop light, went right through
Light might not have been working. This is the traffic light in our little town of Coleman, TX. The light quit working some time ago so they just put a stop sigh on it. Yes, Coleman is one of those West Texas towns that is slowly getting smaller and smaller as each day goes by. But it is home.

Yup, didn't even see the stop light, went right through
Light might not have been working. This is the traffic light in our little town of Coleman, TX. The light quit working some time ago so they just put a stop sigh on it. Yes, Coleman is one of those West Texas towns that is slowly getting smaller and smaller as each day goes by. But it is home.
Nothing wrong with a small town, I live in a small town in south Georgia. Rather be in a small hick town than a big city any day. :)

You haven't been to our small town, Bill! This place will turn your mind quickly lol

You haven't been to our small town, Bill! This place will turn your mind quickly lol

I guess it has a lot to do with what your used to. I've lived in big towns like Orlando Florida and small ones like Fitzgerald Georgia maybe its just me but I rather be in a small town. And not only in a small town but I'm out in the sticks! Closest neighbor is two miles away. Its so peaceful at home I hate to go to work and I start my workday in the woods.
:)

That what I want WB. Have lived in downtime Cleveland ohio, hated it. Lived mostly in current town which is our county seat, so not a small town. I would prefer to be in the sticks.

Back
Top Bottom