Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

This is a fall photo, and yes, it's still fall. But guess what it is doing out there right now? It's snowing, hard. So pretty. I just worry about my big apple tree out front, it still has leaves on it. I've had a few branches break because of that. This tree had never been trimmed for the apples, and when we moved in, we loved the shape, so kept it that way. Will have to get photos later when we head out.

Grateful-Quotes-Its-easy-to-let-days-fly-by-without-taking-notice-to-the-world-around-you.-Life-is-beautiful.-Soak-it-in-think-about-it-and-be-grateful..jpg

This is a fall photo, and yes, it's still fall. But guess what it is doing out there right now? It's snowing, hard. So pretty. I just worry about my big apple tree out front, it still has leaves on it. I've had a few branches break because of that. This tree had never been trimmed for the apples, and when we moved in, we loved the shape, so kept it that way. Will have to get photos later when we head out.

Grateful-Quotes-Its-easy-to-let-days-fly-by-without-taking-notice-to-the-world-around-you.-Life-is-beautiful.-Soak-it-in-think-about-it-and-be-grateful..jpg
Good one!

Back
Top Bottom