Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

One more and I promise I'm done
big_smile.png

Got this email and pic last night. A little background: Kyle is in love with sea creatures...cuttlefish, angler fish, squid...thanks to Octonauts, and his parents feeding his love with books, videos and trips to aquariums.
Check out his shirt!
The baker went out of her way to make him the perfect cake! What wonderful people there are in the world!
Thank you all again all being there for me and for Kyle and his family!
hugs.gif

We had a small party for Kyle's class today to celebrate his clear scans. There is a organization called Icing Smiles that coordinates with local bakers to provide free cakes to children with serious illnesses. We contacted this organization and we were put in touch with a small baker. I was a little nervous about the whole thing at first, but the cake turned out AMAZING. Kyle was very excited, and he loved being able to spend time with his friends outside of school.
We have an initial date of May 11th for his port removal surgery. We will receive confirmation and extra details at the beginning of next week.
We hope you all have a wonderful week!

That's just wonderful...Kyle is a amazing little boy and I'm just so happy for you! The Good Lord certainly had him firmly in the palm of His hand!

A couple of weeks ago, our Ashley got to ring the "Last Day of Chemo" bell. Funny thing, as it turns out the Castle at Sanford didn't even HAVE a last day bell, so Ashley and her family set out to correct that. They ordered a bell and got permission to have it installed at the hospital. And Ash got to choose the verse on it AND be the first one to ring it!

Like Kyle, she'll need regular and careful followup. But these two little stinkers are strong and have a lot of people praying for them. I have total faith in a long and happy future for both of them.

One more and I promise I'm done
big_smile.png

Got this email and pic last night. A little background: Kyle is in love with sea creatures...cuttlefish, angler fish, squid...thanks to Octonauts, and his parents feeding his love with books, videos and trips to aquariums.
Check out his shirt!
The baker went out of her way to make him the perfect cake! What wonderful people there are in the world!
Thank you all again all being there for me and for Kyle and his family!
hugs.gif

We had a small party for Kyle's class today to celebrate his clear scans. There is a organization called Icing Smiles that coordinates with local bakers to provide free cakes to children with serious illnesses. We contacted this organization and we were put in touch with a small baker. I was a little nervous about the whole thing at first, but the cake turned out AMAZING. Kyle was very excited, and he loved being able to spend time with his friends outside of school.
We have an initial date of May 11th for his port removal surgery. We will receive confirmation and extra details at the beginning of next week.
We hope you all have a wonderful week!

lovely little fighter! all the best for him
love.gif

it is nice to hear there is still humanity left on this planet! the cake is a real masterpiece. I can imagine his little face when he saw it...

That's just wonderful...Kyle is a amazing little boy and I'm just so happy for you! The Good Lord certainly had him firmly in the palm of His hand!

A couple of weeks ago, our Ashley got to ring the "Last Day of Chemo" bell. Funny thing, as it turns out the Castle at Sanford didn't even HAVE a last day bell, so Ashley and her family set out to correct that. They ordered a bell and got permission to have it installed at the hospital. And Ash got to choose the verse on it AND be the first one to ring it!

Like Kyle, she'll need regular and careful followup. But these two little stinkers are strong and have a lot of people praying for them. I have total faith in a long and happy future for both of them.

all the best to the beautiful little winner
love.gif

The bell has such symbolism that I am glad they had a part in getting one and she got to be the first to ring it! There is nothing these youngsters can't do!

One more and I promise I'm done :D Got this email and pic last night. A little background: Kyle is in love with sea creatures...cuttlefish, angler fish, squid...thanks to Octonauts, and his parents feeding his love with books, videos and trips to aquariums. Check out his shirt! The baker went out of her way to make him the perfect cake! What wonderful people there are in the world! Thank you all again all being there for me and for Kyle and his family! :hugs [COLOR=222222]We had a small party for Kyle's class today to celebrate his clear scans. There is a organization called Icing Smiles that coordinates with local bakers to provide free cakes to children with serious illnesses. We contacted this organization and we were put in touch with a small baker. I was a little nervous about the whole thing at first, but the cake turned out AMAZING. Kyle was very excited, and he loved being able to spend time with his friends outside of school. [/COLOR] [COLOR=222222]We have an initial date of May 11th for his port removal surgery. We will receive confirmation and extra details at the beginning of next week.[/COLOR] [COLOR=222222]We hope you all have a wonderful week![/COLOR] [COLOR=222222] [/COLOR] [COLOR=222222] [/COLOR]
That cake is awesome! :D I'm sure he was so excited!
That's just wonderful...Kyle is a amazing little boy and I'm just so happy for you! The Good Lord certainly had him firmly in the palm of His hand! A couple of weeks ago, our Ashley got to ring the "Last Day of Chemo" bell. Funny thing, as it turns out the Castle at Sanford didn't even HAVE a last day bell, so Ashley and her family set out to correct that. They ordered a bell and got permission to have it installed at the hospital. And Ash got to choose the verse on it AND be the first one to ring it! Like Kyle, she'll need regular and careful followup. But these two little stinkers are strong and have a lot of people praying for them. I have total faith in a long and happy future for both of them.
That's so nice that they let her family install one! Congrats to Ashley! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom