1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quotes and thoughts for the day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sumi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. BayBay Peepers

BayBay Peepers Overrun With Chickens

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. COChix

COChix Overrun With Chickens

Jun 12, 2014
    Colorado
    My Coop
    For the money it's a steal and if you are capable of doing the work then great!:love
    :love
    :thumbsup
    We have five EE and we had one without a muff this year. I thought we had a feather picker for a bit, but it was stress related. one roo too many. That issue was resolved.
    She is beautiful, love her coloring. We have five EE we had six, but lost one to a coon last summer. One of ours is a clean faced girl, all the rest have muffs. Ok now you see my nerdy side come out, here is a collage I made of our six girls. Wild Bill no teasing! [​IMG]
    :woot
    Me like!
    Shannon sorry for your loss of your girl. It is never easy....it is exciting you are getting new babies. I have been not posting a bunch as I had been under the weather for about 1 1/2 weeks. I had that crud going around. Anyway, when I have had energy to do things I had to play catch up to house work, chicken, dog and garden chores. I have not filled the bator yet, due to not feeling so good, I have been collecting eggs the last few days for it and sorting. I am behind already on gardening and we don't have anything in the ground yet, lol. I have a rough idea of what I want to do but have to spend some time fine tuning it and such. We had snow Friday night about 3 inches but we were back into the mid 70's yesterday. Spring is in full effect, our flock has been put to work in all our garden areas. They love their little outing we have given them. Pretty fun and whoever else said it, we do really love our girls. They bring us a lot of happiness, joy, laughs, tears and we can't forget about those delish eggs.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bowleggedcowboy

Bowleggedcowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    I used to do that. Then papa told me, if at first you don't succeed try,try again! Edison took 99 tries to make the lightbulb. Someone said he failed. Edison said he didn't fail he found 99 ways not to make a lightbulb. :)

4. Bowleggedcowboy

Bowleggedcowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    @3goodeggs
    That's not the quote I quoted. Don't know what happened there. :(
    It disappeared! Like magic!

5. BayBay Peepers

BayBay Peepers Overrun With Chickens

Apr 5, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Quote gremlins.