Quotes and thoughts for the day

Quote: I loved that photo too
smile.png
It's so beautiful… I always look at old couples and think "That is love". Like my grandparents, they were married 52 years when my gran passed away.

A few years ago my sister in law handed out flowers at her baby shower to test everyone's "motherly" skills. Since I was the only one without children I got a good laugh that my flower (don't know what it was) lived the longest of anyone. Since it's not coming back this year I don't know what to plant there. The pot is maybe a foot in diameter at the top and a foot and a half or so high. Any suggestions?

Nicky & Deb did you guys ever figure out who gave you the Golden Feathers? Exactly what type of things do you get with that membership?

I'm way late answering...so far behind. Sad really, because I haven't done anything much at all today. Must have been a time warp or something.

Anyway, nope, haven't found out. Other than you all and 1 or 2 other threads, I only talk to strangers (you know, welcome new people) and it's not likely to come from them, lol.

One fun thing it lets you turn off all the ads on the side of the screen. I honestly think stuff loads a hair faster now. It also lets you post more stuff on the buy-sell-trade forum (I think that's right) and it gives some discount from the BYC store. That's all I can recall at the moment. But I have to say, I'm loving not having the ads!

Back
Top Bottom