Quotes and thoughts for the day

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sumi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland

2. N F C

N F C More coffee please! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Good morning sumi!

Your agent sounds like a wonderful person to work with. I hope all her work helps get the tenants out of your hair soon.

I think that's a great idea about renting for a bit in Ireland. It would give you the chance to really look about without depending on photos and a chance to walk the properties to see what feels most like home.

Do you know someone over there that can give you a lead on a good agent? One that won't push higher priced properties, one that really understands what you want? Maybe an agent is the first thing to shop for when you get over there.

Keep us posted on how things are going with your plans, ok? A big change like that can be a bit overwhelming but you know we're all right here rooting for you! [​IMG]

3. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Not a quote, but new baby goat pictures to share! They are about 5 weeks old now.

This is our girl, Twink. She came out dancing and hasn't stopped since. The photo doesn't do her coat justice;
    she's black with white sprinkled through so she almost looks dark silver.

[​IMG]

And this is our boy, Chappy. His little horns are beginning to show now. Love the stripe down
    his back; it's black where his body hair is tan and then the stripe turns to tan where his body hair
    is black. He's a rascal!
    [​IMG]

Last night DH & I were talking and decided we were going to keep both of them, yay! We'll weather Chappy so he's not seen as competition to our big buck, he'll be a wonderful pet. And try as I might, I just could not help but get attached to Twink and really hated the idea of selling her. Glad we can keep them both!

2 people like this.
  5. Bowleggedcowboy

Bowleggedcowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    [​IMG]
    Good morning Sumi and Debby!

6. Bowleggedcowboy

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    @sumi
    I think getting a house to rent first is your best bet for all the reasons you mentioned in your post. Sorry to hear that they are being so difficult to work with.

7. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Morning WB!

I'm just on my way for another cup of coffee, be back in a few!

8. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Good Morning Debby, Bill [​IMG] Our agent just came here now, to talk to the tenants again. She's trying so hard to help them. Heavens I hope these people appreciate what she's doing for them, especially considering what a pain in the backside they're being!

I know a lovely agent in Ireland and have actually spoken to him a few times recently. I send him an email and asked him about rentals in the area we used to live in, if he has anything suitable there. Hopefully he will. Gosh I hope things will start happening soon, starting with these people moving, so we can move ourselves and start preparing for Ireland.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  9. sumi

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    [​IMG]

10. Bowleggedcowboy

Feb 27, 2015
    Fitzgerald, Georgia
    That sounds like great news Sumi! I believe everything will workout for you. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by