Quotes and thoughts for the day

tumblr_mzcs2tJ8351silsono1_400.jpg

images

And a reminder for my yard and garden work.
wink.png

Good morning everyone! Today i'll be cleaning all the straw out of the run today. Oh joy! But the girls sure loved it in there this winter. Covered, with clear vinyl for windows, and straw for warmth. Don't know who was more spoiled them or me for not having to worry about them in the winter!
wink.png

Good luck on your hatch Tricia. I put 8 BCM eggs under a silkie on Saturday. I have a BCM hen who also just went broody but can't make up her mind which nest she wants!
th.gif
I hope she makes up her mind because I have 14 more eggs coming this week!

Great family WB! Adorable baby!
love.gif
Love baby pictures!
Love your garden too!

images

Good morning everyone! Today i'll be cleaning all the straw out of the run today. Oh joy! But the girls sure loved it in there this winter. Covered, with clear vinyl for windows, and straw for warmth. Don't know who was more spoiled them or me for not having to worry about them in the winter! ;)

Good luck on your hatch Tricia. I put 8 BCM eggs under a silkie on Saturday. I have a BCM hen who also just went broody but can't make up her mind which nest she wants! :th  I hope she makes up her mind because I have 14 more eggs coming this week! 

Great family WB! Adorable baby! :love  Love baby pictures!
Love your garden too! 

images

Thanks Beth Hope you have a blessed day!! :)

Back
Top Bottom