Quotes and thoughts for the day

Hope everyone has a blessed evening

Good morning everyone. Lots of catching up today! I was out most of yesterday and when we came back I had such a headache, I couldn't face the computer.

What have you all planned for Easter? We hid some chocolate eggs in the garden for our son and the gardener's kid, but the silly chickens tried to eat them!
lol.png
So we had to re-hide them. Fun start to the day...

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.

~ Henri Nouwen

I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.

~ Joel Osteen

Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.

Richard M. DeVos

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.

Ralph Marston

Good morning sumi!! Silly chickens I'm sure they would have enjoyed the eggs!! Yum yum.
No plans really here for easter as the chicks are hatching :cd I have pips and just can't leave the incubator, I may miss something!!
I have turned into some kind of crazy mother hen again :weee

Have a lovely easter ;)

Great quotes this morning!!

Back
Top Bottom