Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

@sumi
I know you could make it into a beautiful home. Is it in a location that you want?
No, it's in one of the counties I liked the least over there actually.

I'm not considering this one, I'm just drooling looking. It's a wonderful, wonderful property, but sadly I need somewhere to live and… I don't fancy spending 5 years in a mobile home while I fix this one up! lol My budget is not that big. I wanted to share with you guys, since it's such a lovely place. So you can dream with me
smile.png

Oh my heck… Why did I see this? http://www.daft.ie/sales/ballybrooney-house-killala-mayo/1040216/ :love  

If I had a bigger budget I would've had a very good look at this place. Look at those old stone walls… and a basement…. it's heavenly! 

(I think this may be a good time to mention that I adore old buildings, castles and ruins.)

Loved the pasture area, beautiful. Too bad it isn't where you want to be. Thanks for sharing.

Great quotes this am, I was shocked to see there were only 16 posts since I last looked at the thread. At that pace, I can probably keep up!

@sumi , what a cool old place! It's fun to look and dream about what a place like that could be (or what it was like when new). Although, to be honest, I was thinking you would have to take about 1/2 the BYC members over there to help rehabilitate the place, lol.

I'm really enjoying the places you're sharing. Keep them coming! Beautiful country and I like old places too.

@Bowleggedcowboy , today's going ok. Steamy hot though, may have to take several breaks and partake of cold beverages to handle working out in the garden! (Again, in the interest of honesty, 1 cold apple ale and I'm done for,
lol.png
)

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday (or is that Caturday?)!

Back
Top Bottom