R.c.d.d.d.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by columbiacritter, Jul 19, 2011.

1. columbiacritter

columbiacritter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    Remote Controlled Duck Discipline Device, otherwise known as a remote controlled off road truck. Works Beautifully to get the ducks moving back to their pen post haste, or to get them out from under the sticker bushes without having to use a long stick. After a few sessions to familiarize them with the device frequently all I have to do is hold the truck out in my hand and gun the engine to get them running for their pen. No more scouring the yard in the pouring rain to get them in, no more hands and knees crawling to get the blue runner from her hidey spot under the bramble rose pile.

If you decide to get and R.C.D.D.D. be sure you get one big enough and powerful enough to run through grass and over flowerbeds, most are just meant for use inside on the carpet. I got mine for $12 on clearance at Target, originally $49.95.

2. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

[​IMG]

Very nice. My bf has an everest? I think it is. Its like $120 and does everything you can think of. My ducks look at it and walk away lol.

3. kkattt

kkattt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Haha! My husband would have a lot of fun doing that! [​IMG]:

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Hahaha, that;s funny!

I have a walking stick make of a branch of some kind of wood with a huge knot on the top.(the man who made it called it a "marriage counselor") I just show it to the ducks and geese and they head into their garage.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by