1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

R-com 20 incubator.... any good for duck eggs?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by olpoll, Mar 20, 2009.

1. olpoll

olpoll Out Of The Brooder

hello,
    can any one give me some info on the r-com 20 the one that holds twenty eggs is it any good for duck eggs??
    ive got the smaller r-com mini the three egg one and its very good

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I havent used one so I cant say for shure but I would asume it would be like any of the others in that they can do duck and goose eggs and quail and all that but in diffrent amounts. more button eggs then chicken more chicken then duck ect. Good luck

3. Keisha

Keisha Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Iowa
    I dont have one, and have never used one. But I would guess such an expensive hightech egg incubator like that would work well with any eggs.

4. aberfitch

aberfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas Fort Worth
    It is really good for ducks. Since duck eggs have to be on its side and rolled so it is actually perfect and Ideal for ducks!!!

Edit: I Have a digital r-com 20 for sale!! I have 4 incubators.. 1 is extra so I am selling it. In perect condition and free New sponge. 375.. Original box, still has the original front..(I never removed it) and Free shipping I paid a lot more for it but I would like to sell it to some of my BYC friends for some space.

R-Com 20 Incubator
    Stock #: 920-108
    $ 437.80 (+ $ S&H)
    UPS Gnd Residential [standard] Shipping: $17.81

PM me if interested!! Thanks!!
    I do accept paypal.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by