R.I.P. Odie- I love you, dog. :'(

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
My best friend's dog died Saturday night. Her name was Odie, and she was almost 6 years old. I am HEARTBROKEN! She wasn't mine, but my friend is my neighbor and I saw her, kept her and played with her all the time. And PLUS she was MY dog's wife. (lol). She was a very rare dog- a Tree Walker Hound, and the ONLY one that lives in Atlanta. I loved her so much. Now, she DID kill one of my chickens, but she's a hunting dog, so I couldn't blame her. I loved this girl. She was lost Sat night and Sunday morning we were all out handing out flyers at the park where she was lost, and we went up onto the train tracks, which are 60 feet above ground, and found her--- split in half. We are all horrified. I LOVE YOU ODIE, I LOVE YOU, AND I MISS U AND I HOPE U LOVE DOGGIE HEAVEN! :'(

I'm going to go cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a horrible death!!! I'm soooo sorry for you and your friend's loss .....
sad.png

Thank you guys so much, it means a lot. We're slowly recovering but she was just so special. She would sleep with my friend every night so the nights, especially, are really hard, and she used to go on 2 walks a day around tons of streets, so that time is also very difficult.

hugs.gif

I feel so sorry for you and your friend. Losing a beloved dog ( or any pet, for that matter ) is heartbreaking.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom