Rabbit made soft poo, but not cecotropes.

She's fine today (just like yesterday). The fact is that the corn she gets, she finishes in 3-5 days. And yes, she's a kind of pet, but lives outdoor because she's a farm rabbit too, we wanted her to give birth but soon it turned out that she had imaginary pregnancy, and then it was too late to breed her.
What vegetables except hay, dried dill, carrots i can feed her? I don't think she'd be happy if she had only hay and pellets/wheat. What about fodder beets? Could they be fed to her often than carrots?
Rabbits don't handle starchy or sugary veggies well. Its causes diarrhea. A few greens are fine. Parsley is a favorite. You could even sprout some wheat berries. There are threads about growing fodder. Would you feed your kids candy every day to make them happy? No, it would be an occasional treat. Proper diet makes them healthy, which makes them happy.

Rabbit Talk is a good site to check out for proper rabbit care and other tips regarding our backyard animals. That's how I found this place.

She's fine today (just like yesterday). The fact is that the corn she gets, she finishes in 3-5 days. And yes, she's a kind of pet, but lives outdoor because she's a farm rabbit too, we wanted her to give birth but soon it turned out that she had imaginary pregnancy, and then it was too late to breed her.
What vegetables except hay, dried dill, carrots i can feed her? I don't think she'd be happy if she had only hay and pellets/wheat. What about fodder beets? Could they be fed to her often than carrots?
Don’t give her anything but hay and pellets for a while and see if that helps her soft poo and weight problems then start giving her same veggies slowly.
Heres a list of safe foods for rabbits.
https://riseandshinerabbitry.com/2012/02/26/safe-food-list-for-rabbits/

Back
Top Bottom