Rabbits for sale in Central Texas

Fred CTX

In the Brooder
May 7, 2020
Farm Land Of Central Texas
Posting Has Been Edited: edits are listed in bold below
Due to local word of mouth I have sold all the 6 month old TAMUK rabbits. I also lowered the price of the remaining TAMUK due to their younger age.
I lowered the price of the Califorian/New Zealand crosses just because I don't want to have to process this many.

It's time to clear out some rabbit cages.
All are good for Meat, pets and breeding stock.
The rabbits range from 3 months to 4 months.

I have;
TAMUK rabbits (grey, black, white)- $25 each
Californian/New Zealand cross rabbits (all black)- $15 each
If you'er the kind of person that likes a deal then buy 3 or more and lets make a deal we are both happy with.
I even have a couple of used hanging cages if you are new to rabbits and need somewhere to house them.

If you are not familiar with the TAMUK rabbits, they are a composite breed developed by Texas A&M Kingsville.
They are large, heat tolerant rabbits developed to do well in our hot summers. The fun part of breeding TAMUK rabbits is they are a composite of different breeds so you never know the colors they will trow. They grow fast and get to be a very large rabbit.

They receive quality rabbit feed, grains and fresh grass.
We interact with our rabbits regular so they are not supper crazy.

I'm going to leave them listed for 2 weeks and then they will be sent to freezer camp.
I need to clear out some of my cages before my chicks arrive so I can limit the number of hungry mouths on the farmstead.

Yes, I'm new to BYC but I am a real person.

More photos are available if you are interested in a particular rabbit. 20200511_172138.jpg 20200511_172258.jpg

Last edited:
Word got out locally and I have sold nearly all my available rabbits.
I have a few left but they are on hold until the people can get their hutches/cages set-up.
Most of buyers are people who are waking up to current events and wanting the rabbits to be more self sustainable.
I'm not sure how to delete this post.

All TAMUK rabbits have been sold.
I went ahead and breed 2 of my TAMUK does and as long as they took I should have a few in a couple of months.
Our farm is located outside Thrall which is about 45 miles North East of Austin.

Back
Top Bottom