raccoons

Yeah I was referring to chicken eating coons. I have mixed feelings on rehabilitators, but in any event thats not what I was talking about.

I'm talking about the posts I see on here all the time where Suzie traps ol Mr. Chicken Killer Coon in a box trap and releases him 3 miles away on the side of the road to go eat Mr. Jones' chickens.

Here in IL relocating any wild animal (even those trapped by licensed Animal Damage Control officers) is against the law, as it was is NY, as well as most other states.

joe and kim- i did write the thread about the snake. like thread said whats the dumbest thing you've done. i was just trying to express how sad i was about the raccoon. i was trying to honest, but thanks for kicking me when i'm down. sorry if i upset any body.

Quote:
If I was trying to "kick you while you were down," I would not have tried to make you feel better, nor would I have tried to explain why relocating was "morally wrong".

I was not offended, in the least. I have often felt sorry for animals struck in the road.

This is also the perfect example of people being too easily offended. All I did was post a single smiley and left it for everyone to infer it how they like.

-Kim

Last edited:
Joe have you been out dancing with your BFF's wife, as well this week.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom