Rain and Chickens????

Sounds like my girls. They don't even like to go out in a light sprinkle. They can go in & under the coop, in & under the feed shack, right now they can be under the bushes in the yard. They sometimes huddle under my nieces' swingset slide, all you can see are tails and sometimes one will stick her head out. They've been outside since the end of June, I told them they need to get used used to they live in the Pacific Northwest...LOL!!

Funny because Im in Oregon to and we got a bit of light rain this morning and mine were all excited and out in the rain the whole time! They even seemed to enjoy it but they have also all had a bath at 1 point or another and enjoyed that very much so maybe thats what they thought it was????
They kept fluffing up and shaking like wet dogs which was so funny to watch. I let them out later in the day to free range and they were all running around my bushes where they do not usually so I think rain brought up some good bugs????
big_smile.png

Give it time and urs will get used to it, they don't really have a choice now do they!!!!

Back
Top Bottom