Rainbow egg layers , HERITAGE TURKEY eggs available now LIMITED amount, Ameraucanas, Buckeyes, Biele

CochinLover1

Songster
5 Years
Aug 17, 2015
Ohio
All my birds are NPIP Certified.
Red = No longer available at this time.
Please note - I only sell straight run, except for Bielefelders.
Green = Almost finished for the season.
Blue = Taking orders now.
Pictures of my birds are up top. I will send more pictures for those that are interested in purchasing.

Coming soon: Coturnix Quail. Please let me know if anyone is interested, this is an experiment I will be testing in spring so let me know if anyone would be interested in these in the future.

Only Doing Rainbow Eggs Currently.

Please read before ordering chicks- The minimum amount of chicks per order in the colder weather is 20. The minimum number of chicks in the warmer weather is 15. Flat rate for shipping chicks is $35 per box. You will need to place orders ahead so I can incubate these eggs. Please see below for specific dates of availability. It varies from breed to breed.

Rainbow Egg Layers - $10 a dozen hatching eggs
plus shipping. I only sell these by the dozen. The possible mixes will be of Easter Eggers, Cuckoo Marans, New Hampshires, Delawares , Buckeyes, American Bresse, Bielefelders, Ameraucanas, Salmon Favorelle , Silver Laced Wyandottes , Partridge Cochins, Speckled Sussex, Black Australorps, Buff Orpingtons, Lakenvelders, and Rhode Island Reds. Chicks are available for pre order. Each chick is $2.50 a head, plus shipping.

Coming Soon: "Fancy Egg Layers" These birds will be mixes of Golden Brahmas, Partridge Cochins, Splash Cochins, Bielefelders, Silkies(high chance of getting Silchens), and Ameraucanas.

Turkey eggs: My turkey hens have now started laying. I get a limited amount of these each day. They will be mixes and pure bred. You will have blue slates, sweetgrass, Narragansett, chocolate, and one bourbon red hen. Some will be mixes, others will be purebred. $4 an egg. Serious inquires only.

Large Fowl Partridge Cochins. I have a limited amount of eggs from my cochins each day. The limit per order is one dozen hatching eggs. Each dozen costs $30. Plus shipping costs (which vary). Chicks are $4 per head.

Buckeyes: We are taking reservations for Buckeye chicks, this is our only planned Buckeye hatch. Buckeye chicks and hatching eggs not available to the public again until Fall. Eggs are in the incubator currently.These are show lines that produce champions. $30 a dozen hatching eggs. Chicks all sold out.

Bielefelders- We are taking reservations for Bielefelder chicks. These are Omega and Greenfire lines. Hatching eggs available 4/9 - 4/23 (2016). 1 hatch only this year. Female chicks are $20 each. Males are $12 each, or $100 per dozen. Price is firm. Serious inquiries only.

Ameraucanas- These are true Ameraucanas, not easter eggers. We are taking reservations for Ameraucana chicks and hatching eggs. We have stock directly from John Blehm. We are crossing a black rooster with black hens and lavender hens (Lavenders are no longer available from Mr. Blehm). Offspring will be two colors. Black and Splash. Eggs from these birds are very blue. We have had zero adult mortalities over the last two years. Very hardy, robust birds! Hatching eggs are $70 per dozen. Straight run only. $10 per bird. 1 hatch only this year. These birds are my show stock. Price is firm. Serious inquires only.

Trading: I am currently on the hunt for large fowl red cochins, ayam cemanis, cream legbars, swedish flower hens, honas, barnvelders, copper marans, black LF cochins. If you have any other breeds you had for trade, I'm always open to new/other breeds. I make no guarantees though.

Last edited:
1 speckled sussex rooster, 2 partridge cochin roosters, 1 black Ameraucana rooster, 1 new hampshire rooster, 1 deleware rooster, 4 Bielefelder roosters, 3 buckeye roosters, 1 american bresse rooster, and 1 salmon favorelle rooster.

Depending on how many you are interested in, the shipping cost will vary. But I have estimated it to be $15 for 3 day shipping with a medium sized box.

How much would shipping be for 2-3 dozen of the assorted eggs to 46788? And if I did order would it be possible to request more of the dark brown, blue, or buckeye eggs? Are you interested in swaps at all?

I do not have housing/environment appropriate for more than 3 more chickens- I would like blue hatching eggs most of all, but would settle for red or buck, olive even... I'm willing to Pay for this- even pay double what 3 should cost... If you are not willing to sell this amount, would you possibly be so kind as to refer me to someone who might? I'd like to get these incubated ASAP (oh, and I would settle for hatched chicks, if that is all that is avail- but I have a 4yo and we'd like to bring new members of the family in with a science lesson& hopefully stir some semblance of empathy/compassion (Sociopathic toddlers... ugh!) as a side-benefit...)

Back
Top Bottom