Raising Chickens and Special Needs Kids

Pics
Blooie, I am sorry to hear about Little Diane! I pray everything goes well for her and she gets to come home today. A toolbox to the head?!!! YEE-OUCH

Try to rest my friend!

Wow. Blooie, when it rains it pours in your family. But the more people we have to love the more people we have to worry about.
It just being us three makes my life easier than I realize.

prayers for Diane as well.
Hope there is no concussion.
I am forever telling my husband that the more unsecured objects he has in a car, the greater the chance of injury from them if there is ever an accident.

I have always had a problem with my husband's overly optimistic mindset.
I grew up in a rough situation so my mind automatically runs to the worst scenarios and I try to make sure things like loose tool boxes won't add to an already terrible event.
I believe in contingency plans, and he believes that if we don't think about it, it won't ever happen.

Everyone loves him because he is so optimistic, but, I am a 'better prepare for the worst and be ready, than be sorry later' type of person.
Good on all of you with the seat belts. My mother always took it as a personal affront to her driving ability when I put it on. (She is the worst driver ever- But she never thought so)I would tell her that she counted on the excellent driving skills of others way too much.

Last edited:
Prayers for your granddaughter!

Bet you love the moment you get..or may have already got..that hug from your baby girl. :)

She's as happy to be home as we are to have her home!

Blooie, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You would never know by looking at her what she has just been through. I'm so happy they made it home safely! Now you can start to relax!

Back
Top Bottom