Raising Guinea Fowl 101

Where can I buy guineas atm most places are sold out

Guineas don't lay year round, and it is starting to get cold for people to get started with guineas, as well, which is why most place stop selling them. I breed and sell and try to stop by the end of August. Most likely you will have to find someone local or buy hatching eggs and hatch them yourself. There are some still being sold on ebay I think; I bought some a few months ago to add variety to my flock.

Guineas don't lay year round, and it is starting to get cold for people to get started with guineas, as well, which is why most place stop selling them. I breed and sell and try to stop by the end of August. Most likely you will have to find someone local or buy hatching eggs and hatch them yourself. There are some still being sold on ebay I think; I bought some a few months ago to add variety to my flock.

Ah I see thanks is guineafarm on the first page a legit site ? I see they have many breeds available on their site

Ah I see thanks is guineafarm on the first page a legit site ? I see they have many breeds available on their site

Yes they are. I know of someone in the guinea fowl facebook group that just got a bunch from them. They are a bit more expensive than some other places but do have a good selection and of course your options are limited this time of year.

ETA: I just looked and their last hatch of the year is 10/4.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom