Raising Meat Rabbits

Pics
I will be breeding my sons 4h rabbits in Jan the champagnes , Feb rex's and mini rex's, I think late march for the Cali and silver fox, other champagne doe (meat pen maybe early April)..our fair is June..right now i have a 2 week old litter of 4 black otter mini Rex's, pure Cali, champagne/NZ,and some other meat breeds...

I raise NZR and pedigreed AmChins. My last litter of NZR I got a tort. She is now 5 weeks old and the fastest growing in the litter. Yep, I'm gonna have to keep her, she's too darn cute. We've named her Hobbs.

Here's my broken Flemish I would like to keep this one . It's funny how one in every litter just steals your heart . I named it bandit . My litter I got a fawn too she is only a few weeks old I call her ginger but not sure what sex it is yet . I have to picture her soon but momma is watching closely. I leave them alone for awhile till see gets settled .

I will be breeding my sons 4h rabbits in Jan the champagnes , Feb rex's and mini rex's, I think late march for the Cali and silver fox, other champagne doe (meat pen maybe early April)..our fair is June..right now i have a 2 week old litter of 4 black otter mini Rex's, pure Cali, champagne/NZ,and some other meat breeds...

How fast do the Champaign's and NZ mixed grow out .

These are the kits my NZW doe had yesterday afternoon,there 10 days late and she had 5 kits but there was one huge one dead so she has 4 healthy wiggling kits. There NZW kits and this is her first litter and I thought she had a false pregnancy because she is about 2 years old and never been bred but I got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom