Ramen noodles

Ramen noodles are a great treat!

The seasoning will have too much salt for them. I have read most chicken feed will have around 0.5% salt.

They think they are hot stuff running away from the others with a noodle in their mouths!
lol.png

You'd be surprised bu Ramens can cause heart disease for both me you and our birds.
You are right but that is only if you use the packet of death. The noodles alone, while they have no health benefits won't cause you serious issues like that packet of chemicals that the body can eventually die from.

You'd be surprised bu Ramens can cause heart disease for both me you and our birds.
You are right but that is only if you use the packet of death. The noodles alone, while they have no health benefits won't cause you serious issues like that packet of chemicals that the body can eventually die from.

While the noodles are a good source of selenium, B12, iron, phosphorus and zinc, the ingredients contained in the packet are pretty much garbage. Not something you'd want to feed your birds often but on rare occasions isn't going to kill them...if that were the case, most of us would have kicked the bucket by now.

Going forward, I'd nix the flavor packet.

Back
Top Bottom