Ended Random Funny Posting Day and Mini Contests FUN Night! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long PARTICIPANT

Ok had awesome time, lots of fun. Thanks for everything, but it is bedtime for me.
30354.gif

X2 Thank you all!!!

It was a fun time even though DH is crabby at me for sitting on the comp all day
hide.gif
lol
Ya my husband was good all day, and then he went straight into "super mad mode" without warning. ...sheesh. it might have had something to do with the fact that HE had to get the baby in bed, but i mean ONE night out of the past 372 nights that I have put her to bed? lol anyways

You people are awesome!!! My kids had to make their own dinner and now I'm going to the barn to feed the hungry horses!
Thanks for making everybody stop staring at their eggs and tweaking their bator temps for a few hours....
clap.gif

thumbsup.gif

Ya my husband was good all day, and then he went straight into "super mad mode" without warning. ...sheesh. it might have had something to do with the fact that HE had to get the baby in bed, but i mean ONE night out of the past 372 nights that I have put her to bed? lol anyways

Sounds like my house lol

You people are awesome!!! My kids had to make their own dinner and now I'm going to the barn to feed the hungry horses!
Thanks for making everybody stop staring at their eggs and tweaking their bator temps for a few hours....
clap.gif

thumbsup.gif

Sent my daughter out to get me dinner.

Boy was I a bad mother and wife tonight...lol

Back
Top Bottom