Rant With Me 😂

It's my dad's birthday on Sunday, so we will most likely go surfing and eat some delicious food. We are also going to visit my parent's friends, and they drink lots - so I'm not very stoked on that (no offense to anyone who drinks, I just personally can't stand the smell.)
Other than that it should be a great weekend, and I'm excited to take pictures of the wild goats on the other side of the island.
That sounds so fun! My moms b-day is today. I don't know what were gonna do though. Never been surfing, is it fun?

It's my dad's birthday on Sunday, so we will most likely go surfing and eat some delicious food. We are also going to visit my parent's friends, and they drink lots - so I'm not very stoked on that (no offense to anyone who drinks, I just personally can't stand the smell.)
Other than that it should be a great weekend, and I'm excited to take pictures of the wild goats on the other side of the island.
Surfing?? 👀

That sounds so fun! My moms b-day is today. I don't know what were gonna do though. Never been surfing, is it fun?
It's very fun! There's a bit of a learning curve to it, but once you do it a few times and try a few different boards you get to know what you like. (Picking a favorite surf spot, board, fins, etc.)

Surfing?? 👀
mmmmhmmmmm
I ride what we call a "funboard"
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 6.26.50 AM.png
it's in between a shortboard and a mini malibu, and as the name suggests it's a very fun ride.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 6.29.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 6.29.42 AM.png
    26 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom