Rare Breed Chicks, Hens, Roosters, and hatching Eggs in AZ Biefelder, Creme Legbar, Isbar, Swedish F

AZHotChicks

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 20, 2013
Rare Breed Chicks! Blue, Green, and Chocolate layers -

We have a limited supply of rare breed chicks available to fill your coops with beautiful chickens and fancy eggs. These chicks have all been hatched with love and are handled daily. Most of our breeding stock came directly from Greenfire Farms.

All of our breeds have been chosen for their uniqueness and excellent egg laying ability.

Some of the breeds we have available are:
Swedish Isbars (Green Egg Layers) in blue, black, and splash colors
Golden Cuckoo Marans (Chocolate/Brown egg layers)
French Bresse (White/Creme egg layers) in super rare blue, black, and splash colors
Wheaten Ameraucanas (Turquoise Blue Egg layers)
German Biefelders (Huge Brown eggs sometimes speckled)
Swedish Flower Hens (Creme/Brown layers)
Crested Creme Legbars (Blue Egg layers)
Show Quality Silkies

Our chicks up to 2 weeks in age are $25 each or 5 for $100 straight run in the Isbars, Wheatons, Swedish flower hens.

Our auto Sexing breed chicks less than two weeks are:
Biefelders $40 hens
Golden Cuckoo Marans $40 hens
Creme Legbars $40 hens
Rooster chicks less than 2 weeks are $10 each

I also have young adult birds and fertile hatching eggs for sale. Assorted rare breed hatching eggs are $40 dozen plus $15 shipping.

edited by staff to remove personal information

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. What do you have available in the juvenile birds? I'm looking for Ameraucanas, Silkies, and Isbars. Otherwise, would it be possible to buy an assortment of hatching eggs in these 3 breeds?

Thanks,

Jill

We are intersted in Silkies, Marans, and Bresse. What do you have available and when is the first available ship date? Thanks

Hi I wanted to know what state you ship from? also are the swedish flower hens both crested and non crested? and are your silkies all bearded? I am on the hunt for hatching eggs for march when the weather warms up.

Back
Top Bottom