Rare & Fancy Breeds Egg Chain ~ Current Offer: Serama Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equibling -

The Belgian d'Everberg is the rumpless equivalent of the Belgian d'Anver. They are a true bantam, and as sweet as they come! I have 3 hens and a gorgeous roo. They do have the standard fertility issues associated with rumpless, but I am hopeful to get something!
smile.png
Let me see if I can figure out the upload feature and I'll get you a pic of one of the hens. I have an awesome picture of one! Katie

Have you ever seen a b d anver with a straight comb. I got a pair and the roo has a straight comb but the hen has a rosecomb.

ok, someone who is a lot smarter than me tell me what to do with a photo once I upload it. I cannot seem to figure out how to imbed the photo in the post....
idunno.gif

If you only have a pair and especially if the breed doesn't lay well, combine two rare breeds. If it's super rare and you have no other rare breeds, add a few from another breed you have. If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer. I'm adding this to the rules on the first post. Also, on each egg write in pencil the date collected and breed if combining different breeds and dates.

I'm trying to add all the breeds ASAP. Remember, we are trying to share rare eggs. Above all we want to have fun and swap unusual breeds or colors.

If anyone one has suggestions before we get this started, please share now.

Do we have some laying now?

Quote:
Click on Uploads from the bar up top. Then find the My Uploads, on the bottom of the screen. Find the picture you want to show. Copy the text that begins with IMG. Add that to the message box.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

I would love to participate but have no idea when anyone will eventually lay, may have to catch up to this thread in a few months....

Angi- where did you get your La Fleche?

OK, I'll have to wait at least three weeks, as I'm putting the two extra roos in the side cage in the morning...
but I'll be 'in' after that!
this is going to be fun!
my sister (who owns our ranch with me) is already asking 'what are we going to DO with all these chickens?'

I would like to join in. I have LF Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks and Bantam Buff Brahmas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom