Rare LF Lavender Araucana Pair~~~Pa

wilds of pa

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Hi I have 1 Lavender Araucana pair up for auction, 8-1/2 week olds

The young cockerel is clean faced and Completely rumpless, very sweet fella
the Pullet is nicely double tufted and tailed..will add a better picture of the female before auction is complete..

Shipping will be 75.00 which includes new horizon box. if i over charge it will be refunded back to you.
Will accept confirmed/verified address only if using pay pal or send money order, pick up is also welcomed.

these birds will be shipped based on weather condition on both ends.

I also have a few less expensive Lavender Araucana cockerels available at $7.00 + box & shipping (these are single and double tufted and tailed lavender cockerels) can ship upto 2 per-box, pm if intrested

any question feel free to pm me

I also have an ebay auction going for LF Lavender Araucana hatching eggs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280571958730&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks
Charlie

The cockerel
lavenderaraucanablackorps020.jpg

Pullet in back of a different cockerel will get a better pic of her.
lavenderaraucanablackorps013.jpg

Last edited:
I got some more pics of the pullet that is for sale in this auction for wildsof pa. Here she is:

Side view:
101010008.jpg

Rear view:
101010007.jpg

Face/tufts: this girl has beautiful tufts!
101010005.jpg

Nice bright eyes:
101010002.jpg

Another front view so you can see her nice even tufts:
101010001.jpg

Beth the pic's don't do them any Justice, lavender is tough to photograph.. when you see them in person they are really impressive and the color is stunning...
Many who visit here and have a love of Araucana just love them and the color on them.. anybody who gets these or hatches there eggs will really be happy with them..
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom