Rare Liege Fighter hatching eggs!

QuartzMountainFarm

In the Brooder
Jul 1, 2021
Granite, OK
Hi! We are new to the backyard chickens site. I just wanted to start a thread to let everyone here know that we sell Liege Fighter hatching eggs. We have had a facebook page for a couple of years, but Facebook has been cracking down on animal sales and farm pages, so we are looking for other ways to advertise. Our breeding stock comes straight from Greenfire Farms. This is my 3rd year raising Liege Fighters and I'm already seeing improvements in quality. We were blessed to receive an EXCELLENT rooster (true Liege) from Greenfire as a great starting point, so we thank them for that.

We will post pictures of our breeding stock below.

NPIP certified. Currently, we are selling fertile hatching eggs for the following prices:

6 eggs : $70 shipped
9 eggs: $90 shipped

12 eggs: $110 shipped

Payments: I accept PayPal, CashApp, and Venmo. (Email or message to place an order)

I use a large shipping box with PLENTY of packing material, and have gotten very good feedback on hatch rates, even with delayed shipping times.

We are only hatching periodically for fertility checks, and will offer some of those chicks for sale here and there. We will make a separate post when those are available.

You can also visit our website www.quartzmountainfarm for more breeds and upcoming breeds for next year. Hedemora, Olive egger, Lavender Ameraucana, Laughing Chicken, Cayuga duck, Giant Pekin duck, Indian Runner duck.

Thanks for your interest, and please message me if you have any questions!
-Quartz Mountain Farm

355BBB6A-9F1C-4858-BBF9-D8B967DD09E1.jpeg
94EED838-1848-45CF-A19A-BF0C39021226.jpeg
F1B843E0-7E1B-4E38-90CA-0B2ACC50E639.jpeg
638381CE-7BD6-494F-9C6B-07E1DF697EBF.jpeg
856E7941-0BC5-4C5D-AC4C-6735D68D03AB.jpeg
435A585E-D5D2-470D-9F5E-3B9887C14435.jpeg
C0CC311F-1C32-4B22-BA7F-83FFBBD5CAAD.jpeg
BE9D04AC-142F-414B-82AA-94459FCD0D2C.jpeg
CF4AC010-4554-4867-8E06-22084ED09542.jpeg
21EACD1E-D697-48A8-93A0-AC6EE180A8C5.jpeg

Attachments

• 8485E7C7-4377-454E-9B1C-B1ECCF0F5805.jpeg
    8485E7C7-4377-454E-9B1C-B1ECCF0F5805.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi! We are new to the backyard chickens site. I just wanted to start a thread to let everyone here know that we sell Liege Fighter hatching eggs. We have had a facebook page for a couple of years, but Facebook has been cracking down on animal sales and farm pages, so we are looking for other ways to advertise. Our breeding stock comes straight from Greenfire Farms. This is my 3rd year raising Liege Fighters and I'm already seeing improvements in quality. We were blessed to receive an EXCELLENT rooster (true Liege) from Greenfire as a great starting point, so we thank them for that.

NPIP certified. Currently, we are selling fertile hatching eggs for the following prices:

Payments: I accept PayPal, CashApp, and Venmo. (Email or message to place an order)

I use a large shipping box with PLENTY of packing material, and have gotten very good feedback on hatch rates, even with delayed shipping times.

We are only hatching periodically for fertility checks, and will offer some of those chicks for sale here and there. We will make a separate post when those are available.

You can also visit our website www.quartzmountainfarm for more breeds and upcoming breeds for next year. Hedemora, Olive egger, Lavender Ameraucana, Laughing Chicken, Cayuga duck, Giant Pekin duck, Indian Runner duck.

-Quartz Mountain Farm
Do you have any experience with shipping to Texas? I’m completely in love with the color of your rooster and would love to buy from your stock!

-Quartz Mountain Farm
Do you have any chicks available?

-Quartz Mountain Farm
Hello do you have Liege Fighter hatching egss

-Quartz Mountain Farm
I see this thread was back in 2021
Do you still sell these fertile eggs

Back
Top Bottom