Raspberry plants- 'Taylor' - $5/bundle of five plants **Sold Out**

trueblueshowgirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 31, 2009
maine
Sold Out- Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Taylor' red raspberry plants for $5/ bundle of five plants. New England grown.

An all around favorite berry variety as it has the most aunthentic raspberry flavor of any variety. Huge abundant berrries on tall arching canes that are easy to see and pick. Won't crumble or crush during picking. Make the most outstanding preserves and pie. Popular "pick-your-own" variety. Will start bearing in July and go right through summer. We usually don't have a chance to pick them all- they just go like crazy. Second small bumper crop in the fall. Spreads vigorously.

Top pruned and bareroot. Just pop in the ground, water in well 'til true leaves have a good start, and there will be no stopping them!

Happy to ship for $4.95 Priority. Multiple orders will ship for exact priority shipping.

Paypal, check or money order. Limited quantities available.

Edit: Please email your inquiries- my PM box is full.

3k43pb3lcZZZZZZZZZ94b783b12f9c8ca1b21.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I do. Plenty of 'Taylor' at the moment but I'm beginning to sell out of 'Anne.' Please PM me for ordering. Thanks!
cool.png

New England grown in zone 4.
Varieties rated for zones 4-8.

I think it is a good deal, btw - I have some online auctions up for the same deal and they're going for twice my starting price! Go figure!
tongue.png

what is the difference in annie and taylor and are the rtaylor the ones that get real big and sticky? please let me know my son loves the res berries that are real big and sticky when they are ripe they grow wild and im not sure what they are any help would be greatly appericated and they look like these but im not sure

Back
Top Bottom