Rat bites

Theminifarm

In the Brooder
Dec 10, 2023
Hi everyone
In the UK like everywhere there’s rats and normally I’m in control but I’ve been attacked and now my old lady goose has been attacked.
The infected ankle is very swollen and neither the vet or me can get it sorted so I’m really asking if anyone can suggest anything.
3 doses of antibiotic injections
Anti inflammatory meds
It’s still infected
Thanks Mandy
IMG_5365.jpeg

Thank you for your reply and kind words yes poor Jessica is cautious in her house but I have fortified it.
As for me I had to have tetanus and antibiotics for my scratches
Mandy

If her system is depleted of vitamin C, she will need a supplement. You can get Vitamin C in powder or granulated form and put a pinch in her food 3x a day. It is water soluble, so if she gets a bit too much she will just pee it out. I would also put some lavender essential oil on it.

If her system is depleted of vitamin C, she will need a supplement. You can get Vitamin C in powder or granulated form and put a pinch in her food 3x a day. It is water soluble, so if she gets a bit too much she will just pee it out. I would also put some lavender essential oil on it.
Thanks for that and I was given some vitamins by a friend yesterday so I’m glad you mentioned it as I will start Jessica on them today
Mandy

Back
Top Bottom