RATS IN YOUR COOP - DO THIS!

azelgin

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 18, 2008
S.E. AZ
By Azelgin
Since there seem to be so many rat problem threads on here I decided to share this with all my fellow BYCers.

This was told to me by my brother that was in Nam and how they got rid of rats that was livin in their hooch. I think it would work in your coop too. He said this worked best at night when there was lots of rats runnin around.

First you got to disassemble your Claymore anti-personal mine and remove the primer.

Then you cut up an apple, that your mom sent you ‘cause she though it would be better for you than the Oreo cookies you really wanted.

Next you put the primer inside one of the pieces of apple that you cut up and attach the detonator wires and set the pieces of apple in the window sill of your hooch.

Now find a spot on the other side of your hooch away from the window and wait with your detonator.

Since it’s dark in your hooch you can see the rats in the window sill without turning on a lite.

When you see you have a whole bunch of rats in the window eatin apple pieces you duck behind your bunk and turn the switch on your detonator and the rats get blowed up and you don’t even have to pick up dead rats.

The end

The Claymore mines are hard to get. I don't think it would be a good idea to waste mine on something like that.
big_smile.png

Quote:
There are far more exciting things to detonate than rats!! I can think of a person or two from my workplace who might make for a nice pink spray...

Powder%20pink%20spray%20trid_article_tcm20-7918.jpg

Quote:
Has he showed you how to cook your dinner over a defused grenade? Now there's a real multipurpose tool!

Not yet, we left FT Knox in 03 .He used to instruct out on Brown Range. But i can now make a steak in the engine copartment.

My grand ma used to make a mix of plaster of Paris or cement and broken glass than she would pack that stuff in any hole she could find and then coveered it with some more regular cement/plaster. The rats learned quickly that it hurts to dig there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom