RATTLE SNAKE check this baby out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the story is bogus. Somebody wants attention, I guess.

That's why I asked

Quote:
And the answer was

Quote:
I remember people who tell tall tales.

Last edited:
hmm.png

Last edited:
No I have never seen one this big before.I live next to Daniel boone national forrest it joins my farm and I have seen huge snakes but never one like this one.you wouldnt believe the size of some of the Bears and snakes that come on my farm and want to stay here.mainly in my hay barns.its real bad in the spring.its gotten to the point I dont leave my house without my 300 magnum rifle and a 44 magnum pistol.

It's a pic from last year, been circulating all over the internet. Several on the ball BYC members above have posted the links.

Apparently, Mr. Miller has a little trouble with his sense of humor being widely accepted by others. At least that's what he's posted in the past......

I am not angry, just disappointed that when I asked a direct question, the answer was not truthful.

NO it was not killed in georgia it was killed in ky two years ago and there is news papers to back this up.I have seen this pic in other forums as well. And I find some people will attack others just like animals. I have read alot of hurtfull remarks made on BYC for no reason.so to most of BYC I have injoyed it and thanks for all the help.I wont be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom