Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Bubs, Lady Grey's son I've had my eye on since hatch, is all grown up now and has secured his spot as one of our spring Snowy breeders...

I'm really behind. :oops: Bubs is GORGEOUS!!!! :love I hope @Julie Birb is seeing these.

Lady Grey went broody for a 2nd batch and Io joined her... poor Io wanted to be a mama soooo bad, she put up with anything and everything, lol...

Io announced every hatch by running out with the empty shell in her bill, she was so excited... and once Lady Grey found out what an excellent bouncer Io was, they settled into an amazing coparenting set...

:weeTHESE ARE SO CUTE, I CANT STAND IT!!!! :love:ya

Aw, sure have missed you... :hugs

And not always doing such a great job... lost my blind Sweetie duck to a neighbors dog last month, still hurting over that... :(
:hugs so sorry to read this :hugs

dawwwwww :love

Peg is gorgeous, that blush! Thank you so much @Ravynscroft for the info. I'm finalizing my coop now and planning a run that will be winter friendly with a covered sunroom portion. Scored a real deal on those polycarb roof panels. Easy enough to add duck and goose houses adjacent as long as I plan now.

I've always wanted to build a bird specific garden pond. Maybe it's time. Could distract them from the creek but I can also make that a bit safer as well if I fence off the area where I can't mow and clear the banks. Never had daytime creek losses.
i love that you are taking the time, learning, planning and asking for help :highfive: makes me very happy!!

Back
Top Bottom