RE: Check out this large Egg

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ChickNLittle, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    C:\\Documents and Settings\\Burt Pfeiffer\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\largestchickenegg.jpg

A friend of mine has me hatch some of her chicken eggs from time to time. You have got to check out these eggs. I am wondering if somehow her turkey got into the little igloo she has for the hens and laid this egg? What do you guys think? I NEVER seen a chicken egg this big before. There's no fence around the hens igloo and the Turkey is running loose along with her "husband turkey". Tehe! I'll be waiting for comments! [​IMG]

2. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    The picture is not showing up? Are you using "photobucket" to post it?

If you don't know how, go to the index and then look under FAQ. There will be instructions on how to post a picture.

Hope this helps!

3. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Actually, it is showing that the img tags are on there twice. A little edit to take out one set will fix it where we can see the big egg. [​IMG]

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    I can't see your egg, but we have one in the bator like that now. What makes it even funnier (and more huge) is that all the other eggs are bantam eggs. My mother could not be convinced that it's not some sort of turkey or duck egg! [​IMG]

5. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Burt Pfeiffer\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\largestchickenegg.jpg

You're trying to post pics directly from your C drive. You'll have to get an online image-hosting site like photobucket to post pics.

Em​

6. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    i wanna see!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by