RE: Finally photos of my day late hatch

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by spiritualmystic, Mar 14, 2008.

1. spiritualmystic

spiritualmystic Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2007
    Finally I have some photos for my hatch that was a day late. I ended up with 3 out of 7 eggs. Cleaned the hova and put a dozen back in. These have a leghorn hen, and a barred rock roo. [​IMG]

2. spiritualmystic

Apr 18, 2007
    Hmmm...How do you upload the photos? [​IMG]

3. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Download them onto photobucket, and then use the img code. That will help. It works great.

4. spiritualmystic

Apr 18, 2007
    I tried to use the img code? But....something I'm doing is not right. I uploaded the photos to photobucket. They came out just fine. But how do I get the photos into my email? Thanks!

5. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    I completely understand your frustration. I just learned how to do it, myself. You have to copy the whole line next to img. Then I pasted it to my post. I did not use the image button up top. I hope this helps. [​IMG]

6. hart31

hart31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Bowbells, ND
    [​IMG] to post the photos here. Open them in photobucket and copy the url (address) to clipboard. click on the Img button here in the forum you will see Img twice with brackets aroung each one. paste the url of the photo from your clipboard between the bracketed img's

[​IMG]

7. spiritualmystic

Apr 18, 2007
    Thanks! I'm going to try one more time. [​IMG]

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by