Re-homing a rooster. Massachusetts

Lomcewen

In the Brooder
Mar 28, 2021
Massachusetts
So we bought 3 isa browns and 3 brahmas from tractor supply March 12th. They were all supposed to be Hens. One of our Brahmas turned out to be a rooster. It’s illegal to have roosters in my city and the MSPCA we reached out to said they were full. His name is Chicken Little. He’s 12 weeks older today and he’s very docile he doesn’t peck and he’s pretty quiet so far. We’re looking for a new home for him we’re in Middlesex Massachusetts and willing to drive to find him a new home. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 5650C9BC-85DE-40B2-AF0F-458264BDA87D.jpeg
    5650C9BC-85DE-40B2-AF0F-458264BDA87D.jpeg
    697.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 831C1A01-2A9B-4E7E-AFF4-6359ABA95F4A.jpeg
    831C1A01-2A9B-4E7E-AFF4-6359ABA95F4A.jpeg
    801.9 KB · Views: 10
So we bought 3 isa browns and 3 brahmas from tractor supply March 12th. They were all supposed to be Hens. One of our Brahmas turned out to be a rooster. It’s illegal to have roosters in my city and the MSPCA we reached out to said they were full. His name is Chicken Little. He’s 12 weeks older today and he’s very docile he doesn’t peck and he’s pretty quiet so far. We’re looking for a new home for him we’re in Middlesex Massachusetts and willing to drive to find him a new home. Thank you in advance!
I suggest you join some local FB Poultry groups and post ads for him on those sites as well at CL.
I would also pose him in front of some pretty backdrop like flowers or shrubs or grass and trees. This is how I take pictures for cockerels I need to rehome.
1622894957493.png

They get more attention that way. The lady that took the above Delaware said she fell in love with him when she saw his picture.

I suggest you join some local FB Poultry groups and post ads for him on those sites as well at CL.
I would also pose him in front of some pretty backdrop like flowers or shrubs or grass and trees. This is how I take pictures for cockerels I need to rehome.
View attachment 2704721
They get more attention that way. The lady that took the above Delaware said she fell in love with him when she saw his picture.
Thank you for your suggestions! Definitely helps!

Back
Top Bottom