Really expensive Egg

I think I'm confused about it. I read all the quesitons on ebay and I feel like such a dork for asking someone to explain this to me.... You have to pay to put stuff on ebay so what's the point????
idunno.gif

You don't pay unless your item sells, it's funny really, I can totally relate, I spent more than that on our 13 hens and 1 rooster plus coop and everything else I bought for them.

I'm watching them, what would be funnier if they actually found a buyer!

Quote:
Oh...

I know I would laugh if someone actually paid that much!

I don't want to add up how much I've spent on my chicks but it's probably a lot more than that too. At least now I can save a few bucks by not having to buy eggs.
smile.png

Well maybe if you include the fence for half the yard that we needed for the dog ANYWAY, and my chainsaw which really had nothing to do with the chickens, ----- it might total $700 from chicks to laying, but dang! There's a whole lot cheaper ways to grow chickens!

Sure are lots of cheaper ways. We should have just sectioned off a part of our large barn that we just us for storage, would have been sooooo much less expensive. I sell my eggs on ebay too, but they never go that high (I wish!)

Back
Top Bottom