Really pumped for this forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PepperidgeFarmsAddict, Sep 28, 2010.

1. PepperidgeFarmsAddict

PepperidgeFarmsAddict New Egg

Sep 28, 2010
    Hey all![​IMG] my name is PepperidgeFarmAddict AKA PFA AKA Mike Bolo [​IMG] and im here to talk all day and night about the wonderful beautiful creatures god put on this Earth: Ducks!

[​IMG] [​IMG] Just kidding haha it's CHICKENS of course![​IMG] Me Mum has been pushing some bantams on me for a couple of months and I think I'm gonna go for it [​IMG] and I hope this forum can help me...I've been a bit nervous about the situation:oops: but I'm sure I'll come around![​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pnuts

pnuts Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    go away zack

3. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    [​IMG] from NH. You'll come around. Soon you'll be embracing all chicken-kind. Then you'll wonder why you didn't get chickens sooner. See you in the forums.

4. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

So, You gotta a problem with ducks???? LOL, I got it all. Ducks, geese, turkeys, bantams, standards and even dogs, cats, horses and im sure a few rats! Nice to have you. Its a great site!

Quote:

5. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Duck's ROCK! I need my funky headbanger emoticon on here. [​IMG] I love them all duckies, chicken's geese, guinea's turkey's, pheasants. The list goes on. Its a great site [​IMG].

6. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    [​IMG] From Eastern Wa. This is a great place to be.

7. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] From Louisiana!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by