Really worried day 24 no movement

i will do the other one at night when it is proper dark time to candle. Also i dont know why this happened? Is it because of incubator is not good or i did something wrong? Feel so bad… it was my first attempt
Don’t beat yourself up over this. We are all here to help you. Before you attempt to incubate next time, we can help you determine whether everything is acceptable with your incubator, temperature, humidity, etc. Just post all of these things, and we can help you get ready. 🙂

My mini incubator only shoes temp but not humidity level. Anyone can suggest best hygrometer already tested for chicken eggs process. I think i should get it before trying again. My daughter was sad as well she is saying give the other egg little bit more time and she will pray for it. She hopes this one will come alive. :)
I hope the chicks alive also. But, you need to candle the egg now. It’s 3 days overdue, if you got the number of incubation days correct.

Don’t beat yourself up over this. We are all here to help you. Before you attempt to incubate next time, we can help you determine whether everything is acceptable with your incubator, temperature, humidity, etc. Just post all of these things, and we can help you get ready. 🙂
Thanks.
Should i post my incubator picture and setup etc or should i make. New thread?

i will do the other one at night when it is proper dark time to candle. Also i dont know why this happened? Is it because of incubator is not good or i did something wrong? Feel so bad… it was my first attempt

What was the temperature and humidity at? If low temp, they might take longer to hatch, 3 days longer sounds a bit of a stretch though. Did you increase the humidity in the final days? It should be 60%+

Thanks.

Should i post my incubator picture and setup etc or should i make. New thread?
My suggestion for you @ZillurRehman… yes, start a new thread. Then, we can suggest our specific incubation advice based on the details you give us. We all want you to have future successful hatches. 🙂

What was the temperature and humidity at? If low temp, they might take longer to hatch, 3 days longer sounds a bit of a stretch though. Did you increase the humidity in the final days? It should be 60%+
Temperature was 37.8C and but there is no option to see humidity on this incubator but on leaflet it was suggested put water in there for like three times in 24 hours. I also had small analog thermometer in there to confirm temperature.

Back
Top Bottom