Rebuilding my Farm

I would love to see more pictures of your flock. Is there somewhere ? I truly hope you find the vac. you need for them. I can not imagine 15 years down .

DO NOT GET GOATS.

Cause that's nothin'. Goats climb. Go thru. Get under. Tear up chicken wire. Completely destroy rabbit hutches. Take the roof off chicken tractors. Get so caught up in fence, the fence has to be cut away to get goat out. Get caught in fence every day until their horns won't fit through any more. Scream like a woman being murdered. Get Dept of family services involved because neighbors think I've left a human toddler outside for days because a bottle baby goat learned how to scream Mamma!

If anyone still thinks they need a cute cuddly goat i offer this experience for your enjoyment

http://bunnyfeathers.com/ProsConsGoats.htm

Last edited:
I can appreciate the emotionalism of your situation, but I am uncertain how hatching eggs and raising chicks in the same environment won't give you the same results...?

What have you done to your coops and nursery to kill this contagion? I thought mycoplasma passed through to the egg, so how will you be sure your current hatching eggs don't already have them?

There are just so many questions, and so few answers :(

PS I hit reply to your initial post and apologize if this has been mentioned and addressed - consider it poorly phrased concern 😷

Back
Top Bottom