Recipe directions say pastry blender?

Fresh pretzels! What! I hate you! AHHH!
hit.gif

Quote:
Well, gee whiz red, it's not like you can't make some yourself!
tongue2.gif

i'm too lazy...I'd die for a hot fresh pretzel with mustard..
he.gif
barnie.gif

Quote:
Well, gee whiz red, it's not like you can't make some yourself!
tongue2.gif

i'm too lazy...I'd die for a hot fresh pretzel with mustard..
he.gif
barnie.gif

Mustard?
sickbyc.gif
Cream cheese is the best!
droolin.gif

Gotta have the pretzel salt on it!! I just use a wide pronged fork if I cant find my pastry cutter (kids put dishes away when the dishwawher is done and I can't find some things. I don't think the school would appreciate me calling and asking where this or that is.
barnie.gif
)

Henry'schickens :

Gotta have the pretzel salt on it!! I just use a wide pronged fork if I cant find my pastry cutter (kids put dishes away when the dishwawher is done and I can't find some things. I don't think the school would appreciate me calling and asking where this or that is.
barnie.gif
)

OMGoodness - that would be the funniest phone call, "Where did you put the pastry cutter?" child, " The what" - this call could go for hours!

I have had parents call to find locations of items like house keys and laptop. House keys were found, no problem. But the call about the laptop went on for a while. Turns out the laptop had been stolen and so it was not where her son thought it was - bad news!​

Henry'schickens :

barnie.gif
)

Oh, definitely needs the salt! I should have some (I'd better!
somad.gif
), saved from some store-bought frozen pretzels I had before. I keep forgetting to buy more pretzels, so I guess I'll have to make them. But they'll have to wait till tomorrow, I don't feel like washing the dishes today for them!
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh, definitely needs the salt! I should have some (I'd better!
somad.gif
), saved from some store-bought frozen pretzels I had before. I keep forgetting to buy more pretzels, so I guess I'll have to make them. But they'll have to wait till tomorrow, I don't feel like washing the dishes today for them!
gig.gif

You don't feel like doing the dishes because you would rather be here on BYC?
wink.png

sweet tweets,,
I did call the school once because DS (1st grade at the time) had my truck keys last. They were in his bedroom. Thank goodness he didn't take them to school or I would have been stranded.

Back
Top Bottom