Recomend an incubator

I like my little giant too, maybe i just got one of the good ones? Cause , yess I have heard many bad things about them

Was basing incubator choices on the criteria of set it and forget it and 100 egg capacity. Sorry
I use a hovabator 1588 for incubation and a LG for hatching.
I'm not doing 100 eggs though.

Sometimes, sometimes, you can find one of those sportsman incubators used on your local Craigslist. You can find them most days on ebay but the shipping is going to KILL you unless you get it for seriously cheap because it needs some repairs or something. I just bit the bullet and used the income tax money and bought a new one and I'll never, ever regret it. Like I said it's already paid for itself because you can set a hundred turkey eggs and at 7 bucks per.....you do the math.
Now I guess I just need to bite the bullet and use my next year's income tax money for a milking machine (sigh).

OK, I am leaning towards the Sportsman. Does anyone recommend the additional autohumidifer or do you find just filling the reservoir every few days to be sufficient? Does anyone use it as both incubator and hatcher? Any trouble with that?

Back
Top Bottom