Recommend Your Best Coop-Building Tools

I have completed so many missions successfully thanks to this tool
What exactly did you use it for @michaelshah ?
You should make a thread or article showing your coop/run and how you used pipe(and what kind).

I think a lot of people on this thread have tried working with a pipe bender. What are your impressions?
I think it's fairly rare.
I used a 3/4" conduit bender for my run roof 'rafters'.

For me, the best and most helpful tool is the pipe bender. I have completed so many missions successfully thanks to this tool that I don't plan to sell it. It is my reliable assistant in all matters that concern construction work.
Pipe bender hire was my helper not so long ago but has already earned the trust because it showed excellent efficiency in the work. That's why I appreciate this tool. I think a lot of people on this thread have tried working with a pipe bender. What are your impressions?
Great recommendation! It does come in handy for projects.

I am now in love with the electric metal shears.

0722211413d.jpg

This model is klunky and non-ergonomic, but I got the one that doesn't take a kerf to be sure that I wasn't seeding the chicken area with little bits of metal. (This photo is my sister. Her hands are bigger than mine, but I can use it just fine).

What exactly did you use it for @michaelshah ?
You should make a thread or article showing your coop/run and how you used pipe(and what kind).

Yes, @michaelshah photos and ideas, please. :) We can always use inspiration.

Might be more ergonomic if body position was opposite(cut from the other side of mesh).

I'm talking about the shape of the tool itself -- it's a slightly tapered cylinder with no pretense of a handgrip.

When I'm using it I straddle the cut and use both hands on the tool -- in part to help me keep the wire from popping up and scratching me.

It's infinitely easier than using either the wire cutters or the tin snips (this being of less importance to people who do not have as much arthritis in the hands and wrists as I have).

The other model, the one that took a kerf, had a more ergonomic design, but would have left hundreds of bits of metal lying there.

Back
Top Bottom