Recommendations for a coop and run

Bronx girls

Songster
7 Years
Jul 10, 2016
Hi BYC! can anyone please give me a recommendation on the best place to buy a coop and run for 2 chicks? i'm not handy and can't build one which I know would be best, I currently have a Snap and Lock Coop which I love! for my 6 hens I bought it for $150 but those are not found at that price very often if ever, I just need something for my almost 11 week old girls, i've been trying to intergrate them into the flock for the last 3 weeks but it's not going great and today 1 of them was cornered and attatcked luckily I got to her in time, so I have decided I want another inexpensive coop just for the 2 chicks, I have tried putting the 2 bullies in a pen but they continue to be bullies with my very docile chicks, any help with suggestions very much appreciated. Thank you!

Define "inexpensive".
What's your budget?
Even the poorly designed and cheaply built prefabs are not cheap.
I was thinking under $300 maybe less I know they are not cheap but was hoping for good suggestions Thanks!

Maybe you could just get rid of the two bullies.
I have been contemplating it, thet are they are almost 5 months old RIR I brought them in to add to my flock, I bought them along with my now almost 6 month old RIR

Back
Top Bottom