Recycled Mini-coop/soon to be tractor ALMOST DONE! =)

ScaredOfShadows

Songster
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Semora NC - on the VA line
Check out my BYC page for a bunch of pics! Its a recylced materials coop and it needs a tad bit more adjustments but its habitable. I had another post about it but I ended up just rambling about the recycling and such
wink.png

LOL yes well with just two of us, we always have spare watermelon and cantalope left over, and other veggies and what not the ducks and chickens like I'll make sure I cook a little extra for them
wink.png
like pea soup, rice, plain pasta, boiled squash and potatoes, etc...my dogs get the spare meat and the birds get the veggies so we don't waste nothing cause if they can't eat it it goes in the compost heap
smile.png

I just bought another watermelon for tonight, and corn on the cob to grill with my steaks this afternoon. lol.

LOL - yes I love me some grilled corn, only way I really like corn now.
wink.png

I'm a big cooker, but when its hot I tend to do only BBQ stuff and easy simple stuff, I hate my house getting as hot inside as it is outside when I can avoid it - lol. besides today I was looking for simple I knew most of my day was going to be out in the hot humid weather. Weed pulling, mowing, walk the dogs, clean the duck pool, then I went duck hunting cause one of the neighbor down the road's hunting dogs got loose and scared the duck into the woods. so yes busy day, something had to go simple.

Since you have silkies whats your favorite color silkie? Mine are the blues and splashes <3 I need to find me some splashes to add to my flock once I make a bigger coop for them.
smile.png

I don't think I have a favorite color silkie. I like pretty much all of the colors. And yes, we grill alot too. It just tastes better. Plus the heating up the house issue is never fun in this weather.

Back
Top Bottom