Red bubbly eyes, lethargic.

Can you get a photo of the Tylosin drops (the package information) along with the antibacterial product (package/name)? That way we are all on the same page.

I'm sorry that you are dealing with this. Post some photos of the one that is losing feathers too. We'll see if there's any suggestions that can be made.

She ate a full crop again before bed, and she got a dose of the medicines in the photos. We will see tomorrow if her condition improves.

Picked up some terramicin like @azygous recommended.

Baytril (enrofloxacin) would have been best like @dawg53 said, but it was the most expensive medicine in the store at $30 a bottle, it must be good at that price. I can not buy that, but they gave me other drops like @Eggcessive said for antibiotic that contain lidocaine. They were vet recommended.

She got a dose of all the medicines so hope to see some improvement. The sales person knew as much as a vet (i think he was a vet), he said to treat three days so we'll see if he improves.

Screenshot_20211115-200430_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-200404_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-200309_Gallery.jpg

She ate a full crop again before bed, and she got a dose of the medicines in the photos. We will see tomorrow if her condition improves.

Picked up some terramicin like @azygous recommended.

Baytril (enrofloxacin) would have been best like @dawg53 said, but it was the most expensive medicine in the store at $30 a bottle, it must be good at that price. I can not buy that, but they gave me other drops like @Eggcessive said for antibiotic that contain lidocaine. They were vet recommended.

She got a dose of all the medicines so hope to see some improvement. The sales person knew as much as a vet (i think he was a vet), he said to treat three days so we'll see if he improves.

View attachment 2899658
View attachment 2899659

View attachment 2899661
Good that she's eating!
Hopefully what you found will be very helpful.
Looks good to me, I would use those.

Just to update, he is better after three days, i am not giving any more medicine. He goes to bed and wakes up without any help.

After the first 12 hours, the eye swelling went down and eyes looked normal again. On the second day his energy level was back to normal and eating was normal. The third day i continued medicine, but he looked normal. So this medicine was exactly what was needed. Thanks to all in the thread the info was helpful.

Back
Top Bottom