Red golden pheasants

Depends on where you live and who your buying from. I have seen adult males go for $25 and females for the same but then I've also seen males and females go for $125 each. A good mature pair will run about $60-$100 again depending on who you buy them from. Chicks are $4-$10 and immature birds are usually priced about the same as adult birds as they can breed there first year(males won't have beautiful plumage until his second molt/second year).

Depends on where you live and who your buying from. I have seen adult males go for $25 and females for the same but then I've also seen males and females go for $125 each. A good mature pair will run about $60-$100 again depending on who you buy them from. Chicks are $4-$10 and immature birds are usually priced about the same as adult birds as they can breed there first year(males won't have beautiful plumage until his second molt/second year).

In my area it's 250$ minimum per pair :/

That's what I always thought they seem very expensive(especially with hatcheries and inexperienced breeders throwing ridiculous prices out there) but I'm positive you can find some cheaper birds, but first you have to fine the right breeder. Where do you live someone here will hopefully know a breeder near you.

That's what I always thought they seem very expensive(especially with hatcheries and inexperienced breeders throwing ridiculous prices out there) but I'm positive you can find some cheaper birds, but first you have to fine the right breeder. Where do you live someone here will hopefully know a breeder near you.

I'm sure i can find someone with cheaper prices but i'd rather get eggs or chicks because i don't trust buying afult birds i don't have much experience with. Anyways i'm from Lebanon Beirut in the middle east, it's a small country and it very hard to find people from there here :p

Wow,250.00 a pair? I'd move!What do they get for a pair of temmincks in your area?

I have troubles getting 50.00 a pair here.
In N.H.,Tony

Temminck's would be very hard to find, if at all, but they would at least be 100$ a pair, probably much more expensive though because they would be very rare here.

Like Tony said, I too have trouble getting much over $50 a pair. Too many people have gott'en Red Goldens in the South Central Texas region. They have forced the price down with birds that aren't that pure or are actually a cross and calling them Lady Yellow or actually stating in there ad that their pure Goldens :lau Makes it hard for a reputable breeder to get a decent price for their pure birds.:hit

Like Tony said, I too have trouble getting much over $50 a pair. Too many people have gott'en Red Goldens in the South Central Texas region. They have forced the price down with birds that aren't that pure or are actually a cross and calling them Lady Yellow or actually stating in there ad that their pure Goldens :lau Makes it hard for a reputable breeder to get a decent price for their pure birds.:hit

Well i'm from lebanon beirut in the middle east and we don't have many exotic birds in the country which is why they are mostly expensive, but that is also why i want them, they would make me a fortune, and they are gorgeous birds :p

100.00 a pair? I'll take 5 pairs for that price.Their going for 300.00 a pair around here.I'm sure there are a few people around Beirut that raise birds.Do you have to quarantine your birds coming into the country?What other breeds are you looking for?
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom