Red Polish Bantams?

juliechick

Transplanted Hillbilly
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Southeast AR
12477_chicks.jpg

I just got these chicks at a farm supply. I think they are Red Polish Bantams. I don't know of any hatchery that sells them.
The sales girls didn't know what hatchery they came from. On the phone she didn't even know how to tell me how to get to the store, what street it was on, or anything. But, that's beside the point.
smile.png

That would be cool! There still aren't any hatcheries I know of that carry the Buff Laced, either. It's a mystery.

And thanks! I thought so, too.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
No? McMurray, Ideal, Cackle and Meyer's carry Buff Laced, right? Ideal has straight run Red Polish, I think, so that chick could very well be red. Kind of hard to tell in the red light, though...
tongue.png
That chick isn't Buff Laced. They're a creamy yellow as chicks.

Quote:
No? McMurray, Ideal, Cackle and Meyer's carry Buff Laced, right? Ideal has straight run Red Polish, I think, so that chick could very well be red. Kind of hard to tell in the red light, though...
tongue.png
That chick isn't Buff Laced. They're a creamy yellow as chicks.

These are bantams. No, none of those hatcheries carry BANTAM Polish in any color other than White Crested Black. I agree, it isn't Buff Laced. So, I guess we'll see in time what it turns out to be.

Quote:
Oh, cool. Maybe that is where they get them, then. I knew I'd seen some somewhere, just couldn't remember where.
These little guys are great. They are lively, cute and pretty friendly. One is feathering in red, the other has speckled wings. Of course, they are only a few days old, so I don't know how they'll turn out yet.

Back
Top Bottom