Red poop

David veino

Chirping
Jun 10, 2023
So all my birds are active some laying eggs and their were red berries that were on tree branch’s that are gone and might be cause of wind but do these look normal I think it cocci infection maybe hopefully not but how do theses look?
BC45F62F-CA5D-4DF5-B883-836DE4DCC98C.jpeg
102B316C-04DB-4D8F-9E15-E539F8A5794B.jpeg
076791DF-4B81-4854-AACD-4C22D8470811.jpeg

David, these look okay to me, much like my chickens' poop when I give them pomegranate. Do your chickens look sick or act differently? This is the time you may want to get your poop tested if they look sick. But to me, that poop looks okay. You would see a sign of sickness if they had cocci. It sounds like you love them very much! Maybe put up a picture so we can check to see if they look okay? The only one that looks questionable is the first picture with that string of red in it, but it could be berries too. Try to post a photo of the one that did that poop!

David, these look okay to me, much like my chickens' poop when I give them pomegranate. Do your chickens look sick or act differently? This is the time you may want to get your poop tested if they look sick. But to me, that poop looks okay. You would see a sign of sickness if they had cocci. It sounds like you love them very much! Maybe put up a picture so we can check to see if they look okay? The only one that looks questionable is the first picture with that string of red in it, but it could be berries too. Try to post a photo of the one that did that poop!
I think it the white one but here a picture of all of them
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So after the pictures what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom